Develop update 4

Develop update 4

I have finally finished the first version of the IDE. This is a big step in my mile stone. I have a functional WebIDE that is usable. At the moment I code everything in my IDE to improve it. So I can tackle the part I hate the most. So is there something I don’t like I need to fix it and then I go to the next part and repeat. At the moment I have an IDE that can load files. Highlight the code in different languages and have some code help but very limited. You can search for files but not in files and you can only have one file open at a time. All projects are linked to a docker instance and you are free to use that one. At the moment they are very open but I will probably close them down even further for modification.

The issues I finished this week was the ability to rename files and move them if you wanted.

I have also fixed a bug when I moved the creating a new projekt from a private repo to dashboard. So you should now be able to do that to and I have added the ability in backend to keep the same name on the URL when you reconnect to the IDE so you don’t need to change the name very time you lose the connection or getting back the next day. I will change to something else here so I use the docker name instead of a number.

I have made it very easy to track statistics also and have started to display some of it on the dashboard.

Now I need to set a clear goal for milestone 2 and see how I can get there. At the moment I have only tried to get something up and running and I have finished that so now I need to change focus. Maybe it will just be a small milestone with a lot of polish stuff and just make the IDE look better without much improved features.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you accept our use of cookies.